OMG! These Easy Meringue Cookies Recipe could be the perfect ending or start of each and every day.
Easy Meringue Cookies RecipeIngredients:
- 2 eggs whites.
- 1 cup powdered sugar.
- 1/8 tsp strawberry extract (or any other flavored extract).
- Blue, purple and pink food coloring.
- Preheat oven to 175.
- Beat egg whites on high until stiff peaks are formed (about 2 minutes).
- Add 1/2 cup powdered sugar and beat for another 5 minutes until glossy and stiff.
- Gently fold in remaining powdered sugar and the strawberry extract until well combined.
- Separate meringue into 3 bowls.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to each bowl.
- Using a 3-Color Coupler fill 3 icing bags with the different color meringue.
- Squeeze the meringue onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 175 for 2 hours.
- When finished, let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Connect with Mom Dot: