· 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
· 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
· ½ cup almond slices
· 3 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
· 3 oz. bittersweet chocolate; chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or your silicone non-stick baking mat. In a large bowl, combine the coconut flakes, sweetened condensed milk and the almonds.
2. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, place tablespoon sized macaroons on your baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the macaroons are lightly golden brown.
3. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
4. While the macaroons are cooling, using a microwave safe bowl, microwave the chopped chocolate in :30 intervals until softened and melted. Whisk together until smooth. Dip in the coconut macaroons and set on parchment paper to allow the chocolate to set. You can also place the chocolate dipped macaroons in your refrigerator for about 20-30 minutes if desired. Enjoy!