- pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- Hershey's® premier white baking chips or semisweet or Special Dark chocolate chips
- Assorted candy sprinkles or hard candies, crushed
- Make cookies as directed on pouch; cool completely.
- 2In small microwavable bowl, microwave 1/2 to 1 cup of the chips at a time (as needed), uncovered on Medium (50%) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once, until chips can be stirred smooth.
- 3Carefully dip each cookie halfway into melted chips; wipe off excess. Place on cooking parchment paper-lined tray; sprinkle with desired candies. Let stand until coating is firm, about 1 hour.