1 package Pillsbury Sugar Cookie Dough
½ cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons hot cocoa mix
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup white chocolate chips
12 mini pretzels
1 cup Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits
1. Put1 tablespoon of the sugar cookie dough into 24 greased mini muffin tins.
2. Bake for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow the cookies to cool completely in the pan before gently removing them.
3. Make the chocolate ganache by bringing the whipping cream to a boil.
4. Stir in the hot cocoa mix.
5. Pour the hot cream over the semi-sweet chocolate chips and let it sit for 3 minutes. Then, stir until the chocolate chips are melted and the ganache is smooth.
6. Break off the loops on some mini pretzels to use as handles.
7.Melt the white chocolate and use it to attach the pretzel handles to the cookie cups.
8. Spoon the chocolate ganache into the cookie cups and top with mini marshmallows.